For Teachers: About the Teachers Guide
Here you will find class room materials to support the study of the web module China and Europe, 1500-2000 and Beyond: What is “Modern”?
This Teachers Guide, with Study Questions was developed by Bram Hubbell, The Friends Seminary (New York, NY). For each section of the learning module, it provides a Summary, Key Terms/Vocabulary, Study Questions, and Discussion Questions for each of the module sections:
- What do We Mean by “Modern”?
- Rethinking the Industrial Revolution (AP World History: 1450-1750 and 1750-1914 units)
- China and Europe: the New Units of Analysis
- China and Europe: 1500-1800 (AP World History: 1450-1750 unit)
- China and Europe: 1780-1937 (AP World History: 1450-1750 and 1750-1914 units)
- China Achieves a Modern State (AP World History: 1914- present unit)